We take the pleasure in informing you that the Open University of Tanzania library has introduced new e-services with a view to increase access to quality information resources to both staff and students. These services include Open Course Ware, Electronic Books and Electronic Journals.
OUT Library E-Collection
Basically, e-collection of the OUT library consists of the following resources:
- Electronic Book collection provides access to online books.
- Electronic Journal Database collection provides access to online full-text journal articles.
- Open Course Ware collection offers access to high quality educational materials organized as courses.
- Institutional Repository collection provides access to full-text thesis/ dissertations, Huria Journal, Journal of Issues and Practice in Education (JIPE) and Law Journal.
- Online Public Access Catalogue (OPAC) allows staff and student to search bibliographical information of books/ thesis/ report or other information resources available in the library.
Students browse e-services at the Library Computer Lab